The PY-G128 is an integrated GPS receiver & mainly consists of a display unit and an antenna unit. It can track up to 13 satellites (12 GPS, 1 WAAS or EGNOS or MSAS) simultaneously.
The main features of the PY-G128 are:
• Storage for 500 waypoints and 20 routes and 1024 track points.
• Alarms: Anchor warning radius/Arrival/Routes deviation.
• Man overboard feature records position at time of man overboard and provides continuous updates of range and bearing when navigating to the MOB position.
• Autopilot (option) may be connected, and steering data output to the autopilot.
• Unique Highway display provides a graphic presentation of ship's progress toward a waypoint.
• AIS target and radar target overlay. (external AIS input is needed).
• Waypoint and route data can be uploaded from a PC and downloaded to a PC.
Scope of Supply
GPS Antenna (10m)
Power Data Cable
Way Points/Icons: 500 Waypoints
Routes: 20 Routes
Tracks: 1024 Track Points
Alarm: Anchor Warning Radius
/Arrival/ Route Deviation
GPS Receiver Specifications
Receiver: 50 Parallel-Channel
Acquisition Time: Approx. 40 seconds (Warm)
Approx. 60 seconds (Cold)
Approx. 2 minutes (Auto Locate)
Update Rate: 1/second, continuous
Velocity: 0.1 knot R
Accuracy: MS Steady State
Dynamics: Performs specification to 6g
Waterproofing: Display Unit IPX6
Power: 1. Input: 12-24© v DC
2. Usage: 2 watts
Input: 12-24v DC, Usage: 2 watts
Size: 134mm(H) X 152mm(W) X 68mm(D)
Temperature Range: 1. Display Unit: -15 °C - +55°C
2. Antenna Unit: -5 °C - +70°C