Fiber-Optic Gyro Compass (FOG) - BlueSun-60 & 110
BlueSun-60 (MFG-III) & BlueSun-110 (MFG-1)
The BlueSun-60 (MFG-III) and BlueSun-110 (MFG-I) contains 3 high-precision fiber optic gyroscopes and 3 quartz accelerometers to provide information on the carrier’s heading, pitch, roll, and rate of turning; with the CCS and EC certification.
The main features of both BlueSun-60 (MFG-III) and BlueSun-110 (MFG-I) are:
• Save Money: No need for maintenance fee and replacement of gyro sphere (5 years warranty)
• Stability: All solid state without moving parts, low failure rate
• Safety: Blackout / Restart / Frequent steering cause no damage
• Double Insurance: Supports 100% dual redundancy, which meets IMO requirements for safe return to port
• Save Time: ≤30 minutes for the north-seeking
• Reassuring: Support crew installation, half day can be done
• Convenient: Low power, fast follow up, no heading error caused by rolling, with heading management function
• Portable: Small size, easy to carry, convenient transportation
• Automatic navigation of all kinds of surface ships and unmanned boats
• Attitude and heading reference system for marine engineering system, such as dynamic positioning system
Standard System Composition
• According to the needs of different users, power supply box, operation display unit and interface box are optional.
• Digital compass repeater can be added on the basis of the above units to meet the needs of heading repeater.